Advantages of preparation methods of UHMWPE/MXene composite films compared with existing technologies
1. The UHMWPE/MXene composite film in this method is based on the poor dispersibility of low content fillers in UHMWPE. BZT is introduced as a dispersant to promote the dispersion of MXene, so that the film with uniform composition can be obtained through traditional solution blending;
2. The UHMWPE/MXene composite film prepared by this method has a high light transmittance of 85%~92%, which is mainly due to the interaction between BZT and MXene to avoid the aggregation of MXene in UHMWPE matrix during solution blending;
3. The UHMWPE/MXene composite film prepared by this method has the characteristics of low haze. The haze of traditional UHMW-PE film is more than 90%. The haze of the UHMWPE/MXene composite film prepared by this method can be reduced to less than 40%, and the minimum can be 12%. This is mainly due to the reduction of surface roughness and internal porosity caused by the film pressing process, The scattering of light on the surface and inside of the film is effectively suppressed;
4. The UHMWPE/MXene composite film prepared by this method has the ability of photothermal conversion, which can effectively use the ultraviolet light to convert it into heat energy. This function is due to the respective photothermal conversion effect of MXene and BZT and the synergistic effect between them. The photothermal conversion relationship still has a good linear relationship under various optical power density tests, indicating that it has excellent controllability, The heat generated by the film can be controlled by the intensity of light within a certain range. In addition, the photothermal conversion ability has not been significantly attenuated in multiple switching cycles, and has always been maintained within the 5% fluctuation range, which shows that the photothermal conversion ability is also good;
5. The ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene/MXene composite film prepared by this method has both high transmittance and excellent photo thermal conversion function, and can be applied to the cultivation of off-season plants in greenhouse. In the daytime, the temperature can be adjusted by light. At night, the energy consumption can be greatly reduced while the temperature can be controlled by matching with the currently developed solar lamp, The good transparency of the film will not have side effects on plant photosynthesis, and the photothermal conversion process will not produce pollution and metabolites, which conforms to the national development philosophy of green, sustainable development, energy conservation and emission reduction;
6. The method is simple in operation, low in cost, short in cycle and suitable for industrial popularization.