Properties of titanium silicide:
A gry-black powder with a density of 4.39 g/cc and a melting point of 1540 ° C, titanium silicide is widely used in the manufacture of gates, source/drain, interconnections and ohmic contacts of MOS, MOSFET and DRAM.
Application direction of titanium silicide:
1. Because of its low resistivity, high melting point and stable chemical properties, titanium silicide has a broad application prospect in the field of microelectronics.
2. Aerospace industry, ship and submarine manufacturing, medical, jewelry manufacturing and other fields.
3. Used as raw material powder for fine ceramics.
Manufacturing method of titanium silicide:
1. Titanium and silicon metal are put into an arc furnace and fused at 1100℃ in argon atmosphere to prepare titanium disilicide.
2. Use the synthesis method. Titanium and silicon metal are put into an arc furnace and fused at 1100℃ in argon atmosphere to get titanium disilicide.
Our company long-term production of titanium silicide powder, 10 years of manufacturers, stable quality, excellent quality, price concessions, welcome to consultation detailly.