1. Application of zirconium carbide (ZrC) in fiber: different content of zirconium carbide and silicon carbide powder and addition method have an impact on the near-infrared absorption performance of the fiber. When the content of zirconium carbide or silicon carbide in the fiber reaches 4% (weight), the near-infrared absorption performance of the fiber is the best. The near-infrared absorption effect of adding zirconium carbide and silicon carbide in the shell of the fiber is better than that in the core.
2. Zirconium carbide (ZrC) is used in new thermal insulation and temperature regulating textiles: zirconium carbide has the characteristics of high-efficiency absorption of visible light and reflection of infrared ray. When it absorbs 2% of 95% of sunlight μ After the short wavelength energy below m, the energy can be stored in the material through thermal conversion, and it also has a reflection of more than 2 μ M infrared wavelength characteristics. Zirconium carbide has ideal characteristics of heat absorption and storage. The product can be used in new thermal insulation and temperature regulation textiles.
3. Zirconium carbide (ZrC) is used in cemented carbide, powder metallurgy, abrasive, etc.: zirconium carbide is an important high-temperature structural material with high melting point, high strength and corrosion resistance. Its excellent characteristics make it have great application space in cemented carbide. It can improve the strength and corrosion resistance of cemented carbide.
4. Zirconium carbide (ZrC) can be applied to coatings as high temperature resistant coatings to improve the surface properties of materials.
5. Modifier of carbon carbon composite functional material - zirconium carbide (ZrC): used to modify carbon fiber can greatly improve the strength of carbon fiber. Improve the fatigue resistance of carbon fiber and enhance the wear resistance and high temperature resistance. The effect is very obvious in the modification of aerospace carbon fiber materials.