Manganese disilicide, inorganic compound, gray tetrahedral crystal, density: 5.24g/mL, soluble in hydrofluoric acid, alkali, insoluble in water, nitric acid, sulfuric acid.
Manganese silicide is a transition metal silicide, which is a kind of refractory intermetallic compound. Because of its unique physical and chemical properties, it has been successfully used in complementary metal oxide semiconductor devices, thin film coatings, bulk structural components, heating elements, thermoelectric materials and photovoltaic materials. The nanomaterials show special electrical, optical, magnetic and thermoelectric properties, and even have potential application value in the catalytic field. Using manganese silicate thermoelectric conversion materials, the power factor, which indicates the power generation index, has reached 2.4mW/K2m, which is about twice as much as the original. Using materials, it is expected to realize high-power thermoelectric power generation modules that can convert unutilized heat energy of 300 ~ 700℃, such as waste heat discharged from engines and industrial furnaces, into electricity. However, the traditional preparation methods such as metallurgical methods or physical methods cannot meet the requirements for the preparation of transition metal silicide nanomaterials, but the manganese silicide prepared by Haixin has high alloying degree, pure metal process, high purity and low magazine.
The applications are as follows:
1. Preparation of a cermet material, including the following components: 8-16 by weight cobalt oxide, 5-10 by weight titanium dioxide, 5-10 by weight Aluminum carbide, 8-16 by weight magnesium silicate, 4-8 by weight Zirconium silicate, 2-5 by weight manganese silicate, 2-5 by weight titanium carbide, 2-5 by weight Tantalum nitride, 4-8 by weight ferrochrome oxide, 4-8 by weight Molybdenum boride. With cobalt oxide, titanium dioxide, aluminum carbide, magnesium silicate, zirconium silicate, manganese silicate, titanium carbide, tantalum nitride, ferrochrome oxide, molybdenum boride as raw materials, the interaction and mutual influence of each component, the preparation of cermet material hardness, flexion strength, tensile strength is high.
2. Prepare high-strength energy-saving insulation bricks. Its preparation process is as follows: A, the coal gangue powder, manganese silicate powder, palygorskite powder, citric acid slag mixed roasting; B, ordinary Portland cement, brucite fiber, cut glass fiber, water, and then add the powder in Step A, stir well; C. Add hydroxypropyl guar gum, pentaerythritol stearate, sodium metabisulfite, ethylene glycol distearate and polycarboxylic acid water-reducing agent in turn to the mixture and stir evenly at 60℃ ~ 65℃; D. Add the remaining materials into the mixture in step C, stir them evenly, and then send them to the brick press to be pressed into bricks, and send them to the autoclave to be steamed, so as to obtain insulation bricks. It is made with special formula and special process, with high compressive strength, not easy to crack, good heat preservation and fire protection performance, etc. It is suitable for filling wall of high-rise buildings and load-bearing wall of low-rise buildings.
3. Prepare an antistatic copper-aluminum composite material. This includes the following steps:
(1) the copper plate in degreasing agent for degreasing, derusting and hair processing;
(2) Place the copper plate obtained in step (1) in a refractory casting and keep the cavity on both sides of the copper plate;
(3) put aluminum and tin smelting into the melting furnace;
(4) When the melting furnace temperature decreases, manganese silicate, nano silicon dioxide, antistatic agent and antioxidant are added to the melting furnace;
(5) Preheat the copper plate in step (2) with the refractory casting, and then cast;
(6) After casting, cooling to room temperature, copper-aluminum composite material is obtained. The preparation method has the advantages of convenient process, high synthesis efficiency, and can effectively improve the antistatic property of cop-al composite products, which is solid and wear-resistant and not easy to aging.
4. Prepare a kind of high strength silicon carbide ceramic material. It is made from the following ingredients by weight: Silicon carbide 80-90, Nickel oxide 2-4, Manganese silicate 1-3, chromium powder 1-2, quartz sand 4-6, Zirconium diboride 12-15, titanium nitride 1-3, gabase 5-6, xylosol 2-4, silane coupling agent 5-7, epoxy soybean oil 3-5, nano aluminum oxide 1-3, tartaric acid 0.5-0.7, hydrogen peroxide 0.5-0.8, water Glass 2-5, auxiliaries 6-7, appropriate amount of water. The silicon carbide ceramic material has high density and high strength. The addition of epoxy soybean oil, diabase and wood joint soil ensures the stability of the material on the basis of enhancing the strength of the material. The addition of manganese silicate, chromium powder, zirconium diboride and titanium nitride further improves the strength of the material and ensures the quality of the product.