Haixin is one of the leading and professional VSi2 vanadium silicide manufacturers in China. Providing you with good after-sales service and quick delivery, we warmly welcome you to high quality VSi2 vanadium silicide at the most competitive price with us.
Name: vanadium silicide
English name: VANADIUMSILICIDE
Molecular formula: Si2V
Molecular weight: 107.11
CAS No.: 12039-87-1
EINECS No. 234-908-5
Melting point: 1677 ° C
Density: 4.42 g/cm3
Precise mass: 106.897817
Single isotope mass: 106.897817
Preparation: It is obtained by direct reaction of metal vanadium and silicon in proportion under the protection of inert gas at high temperature.
Purpose: Silicide is a key material for preparing large-scale integrated circuits. It can be used as ohmic contact, Schottky barrier and electrode lead of circuits. The junction depth of large-scale integrated circuits is very shallow. For example, the PN junction depth of 64 megabit VLSI circuits is as shallow as 200nm. The electrode lead is prepared by conventional methods on such a shallow junction surface, which often leads to PN junction breakthrough and circuit failure. Therefore, it is necessary to prepare a thin layer of silicide, Among them, vanadium silicide is the best choice. In recent years, with the development of high-speed integrated circuits, the requirements for preparing metal based triodes (MBT) and through triodes (PBT) have emerged. The synthesis of thin silicides by ion implantation has become a new hot spot. However, the synthesis of silicides by conventional ion implanter is inefficient due to the few kinds of gold ions extracted, weak beam current and low efficiency.
1. Preparation of vanadium silicide film. Thin silicides with good properties can be directly synthesized by implantation of vanadium metal ions with large beam density into silicon. With the increase of the beam density, the vanadium silicide phase grows, and the sheet resistance RS of the thin layer silicide decreases significantly. When the beam density is 25 μ At A/cm2, Rs reaches the minimum value of 22 Ψ， It indicates that continuous silicide has been formed. X-ray diffraction analysis showed that four kinds of vanadium silicides, V3Si, V5Si3, V3Si5 and VSi2, were formed in the implanted layer. After annealing, Rs decreased significantly, and the minimum Rs of cosmetic raw materials could be reduced to 9 Ψ， The resistivity can be as low as 72 μΨ m. This shows that the quality of the thin layer of vanadium silicide has been further improved. After high beam density implantation and annealing, the vanadium silicide phase further grows. High beam density implantation and high temperature annealing (1200 ℃) still have very low thin layer resistivity, which fully shows that vanadium silicide has good thermal stability. Transmission electron microscope observation shows that the thickness of continuous vanadium silicide thin layer is 80 nm.
2. Prepare a sound absorbing ceramic material. The material comprises a base layer and a surface layer, and the base layer comprises the following substances by weight: 11-22 portions of nickel trioxide, 5-11 portions of magnesium aluminum silicate, 4-8 portions of boron nitride, 2-6 portions of vanadium silicide, 4-7 portions of glass fiber, 6-10 portions of manganese oxide; The surface layer includes the following components by weight: 3-7 parts of thorium dioxide, 3-8 parts of bismuth silicate, 5-10 parts of chlorohydrin rubber, 4-9 parts of polyamide resin, and 7-11 parts of glycerol phosphate. The sound absorbing ceramic material is prepared by taking ceramic material as the base layer and coating a surface layer with sound absorption performance on the surface of the base layer. The sound absorbing ceramic material has sound absorption function, good dust prevention, fire prevention and other properties, and its service life is significantly extended.
3. Prepare a composite high-strength zirconia ceramic material. The ceramic material includes 20-40 portions of zirconia, 5-12 portions of silicon carbide, 4-10 portions of tungsten carbide, 3-7 portions of boron nitride, 3-7 portions of zirconium borate, 2-7 portions of molybdenum borate, 2-6 portions of tungsten silicide, 2-6 portions of barium silicide, 2-4 portions of vanadium silicide, and 3-6 portions of tantalum borate. The preparation method comprises the following steps: step 1: mechanically milling each component in a ball mill; Step 2: After ball milling, the ceramic material is sintered at high temperature in the sintering furnace at a heating rate of 30-70 ℃/min. First, the temperature is raised to 900-950 ℃, the temperature is kept unchanged for 2h, then the temperature is raised to 1250-1350 ℃, the temperature is kept unchanged for 3h, and the temperature is reduced to room temperature to prepare composite high-strength zirconia ceramic material.
4. Prepare a pressure resistant and heat-resistant ceramic material jointly produced by acid making with phosphogypsum and fly ash. The process comprises the following steps: mixing and grinding phosphogypsum, fly ash, additives and modifiers into raw meal, feeding them into the kiln for roasting, and preparing clinker; The prepared clinker is dissolved and solid-liquid separated; Flotation the separated residue to obtain sulfide; Processing the separated sulfide to obtain sulfuric acid; Preparing high-purity aluminum oxide powder from the separated solution; The high-purity aluminum oxide powder is uniformly mixed with barium oxide, calcium oxide, chromium trioxide, vanadium silicide, hafnium carbide and zirconium borate, and the mixed material is obtained by ball milling; The pressure resistant and heat-resistant ceramic material is obtained by sintering the mixed material at high temperature. The above materials are characterized by low cost of acid making and preparation of pressure and heat resistant ceramic materials, high utilization rate of waste slag, simple process, and good pressure and heat resistant strength of pressure and heat resistant ceramic materials prepared with high-purity aluminum oxide powder.
5. A composite bioceramic material. The bioceramic material includes 12-18 portions of calcium aluminate, 10-16 portions of silicon oxide, 14-20 portions of aluminum phosphate, 10-15 portions of magnesium aluminum silicate, 5-8 portions of calcium oxide, 3-7 portions of zirconium silicate, 6-11 portions of niobium silicide, 5-13 portions of vanadium silicide, 4-9 portions of boron nitride, and 6-10 portions of molybdenum borate. The preparation method comprises the following steps: (1) taking the above materials for high-speed mixing; (2) Ball milling with ball mill; (3) Press forming is carried out in the hot pressing furnace. The temperature of the hot pressing furnace is raised to 760-800 ℃ for 1h, and the temperature is raised to 1230-1430 ℃. The composite bioceramic material is sintered at high temperature and cooled to room temperature.
Packaging and storage: The product is packed in inert gas filled plastic bags, sealed and stored in a dry and cool environment. It should not be exposed to the air to prevent moisture and oxidation agglomeration, which will affect the dispersion performance and use effect; The number of packages can be provided according to the customer's requirements.